Will Price - 5/12/07 and Sam Price 4/18/09

Friday, November 03, 2006

14 Weeks - Better Pictures




We had a screen today (first trimester nuchal translucency screen) that is essentially a long ultrasound. The tech was amazing, and took lots of great pictures for us. They are much more clear than the ones taken just five days ago.

Everything came out perfectly at the screen. We definitely have an active little baby! It was again flipping around, moving its arms and legs, squirming. I'm wondering if we should go ahead and get the prescription for Ritalin now... :)

In these three photos, the baby is lying facing the top of the photo (we are looking at its profile). The head is on the right, and the feet are on the left. You can see the spine at the bottom of the photo. The baby looks like he/she is smiling, and is about to put its thumb into its mouth. The bright spot right about the spine is the little heart beating away.

I'm feeling euphoric today. I'm not sure if it's just because we're now pretty sure everything is healthy with the little bean, or if I'm just really starting to enjoy watching it and feeling like we're spending time with it. JP said he could watch the ultrasound all day - I totally agree. Unfortunately for any of you who live close by, we have this all on video so we'll make you all watch it if you come over.

-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home