Will Price - 5/12/07 and Sam Price 4/18/09

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Long-Overdue Update


Ok! Ok! I'm updating the blog. To be honest, I'm embarassed I haven't updated because lots has happened. First the milestones, then I'll just post lots of pictures from the last month.

Since we last "spoke," Will Price has:

- Finally learned to crawl! Forward! We were THRILLED after two months of pushing himself up on all fours and ultimately scooching backwards. Now, two weeks later, we are kind of wondering why we were so eager for mobility. Life has definitely changed, especially for the cat.

- Survived getting his first tooth! No pictures of it yet, because it's a tiny little snaggle tooth on the bottom left. It's pretty darn cute though. I have a feeling there are more to come, though he's being a pretty good sport.

- Pulled himself up to standing! Only in his crib so far, thank goodness.

- Started babbling in complete "sentences," singing, and screaming at the very top of his lungs! He particularly likes to do that last one in very public places.

- Feeding himself Puffs! Turns out Puffs are like Baby Crack. He loves them.

- Copping a serious 'tude! He's become much more demanding about what he wants and is learning to whine, fuss, and yell to get our attention. No signs of stranger anxiety, though - he still flirts with everyone. Such a smiley happy little guy.

I think that's all for now. Things are moving so quickly - our little baby is looking more and more like a little boy every day (not to mention that, at a solid 26 pounds, he's the size of your average two-year-old).

I'll go back and post some pics from Christmas, but for now, here's our Sweet Will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home