Finally, an update...
I swore I wasn't going to slack off on the blog after Will's first year, but... well, here we are.
Will had his 15-month appointment last week. The stats:
Height: 34 inches, off the charts
Weight: 29.8 pounds, flat from his 12-month appointment, but still 98th percentile
Head: 19.5 inches, 100th percentile, big noggin.
Will had a run-in with a purple crayon. I had to take some pictures because it looks like a very funky mustache.
I also took a picture from behind because I am SO in love with those curls.

3 Comments:
I think I'm in love with his curls too!
Ha! Looks like he is trying to perfect his technique before Halloween!
Happy 15 Months! I love those curls too! Carter was back on the charts briefly, but at his 18 month appt, his weight was back off the charts. It looks like Spencer is "normal" though and clearly on the charts.
Post a Comment
<< Home