22 Month Updates...
(Gratuitous booty shot)
It's been a long time since I've updated the blog, but I'm on maternity leave now! Yes, Baby Boy #2 is due to arrive just about any time, and we are looking forward to adding to the chaos.
Will is nearly 23 months and has really turned into a little boy. He is extremely verbal, and speaks for the most part in complete sentences. He also remembers everything.
My favorite time of day is still story time and rocking before bed. Last night, for the first time ever he turned to me and spontaneously said, "I wuh you Mama." He is such a sweet boy. We also were rocking one night and I only had one of my feet on the ottoman. Will pointed to it and asked (quite alarmed), "Where d'other one??"
He's still sleeping in his crib very happily, but we did move him into a "new room" where he can get into far less trouble should he decide to climb out. I'm now having fun creating the nursery for #2.
We will keep you posted when the new little guy arrives!

2 Comments:
Wow, I can't believe he's speaking in sentences already! Go, Will!
Ha- great wedding slide show pic. lol. And what a SMART boy!! I can't wait to hear "I wuh you"!
Post a Comment
<< Home