Doing Headstands...
We had our 32-week checkup on Friday. The great news is he's measuring perfectly, he still has his strong little heartbeat, and I've put on a little weight (which is a good thing at this point - we don't want a skinny, shrivelly baby).
The "needs improvement" section of our report card is Mr. Baby Price is still head up. At 32/33 weeks, he really should be head down by now. This is not necessarily cause for concern, as he still has plenty of time to flip around. I'm doing some strange things, including head stands and shining a flashlight in interesting places, to try to encourage him to move.
The weird thing is if he doesn't turn, we already know his birthday will be either April 27th or 30th.
So turn, baby, turn!

1 Comments:
I hope that he turns for you! Come on Baby Price!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home