37-Week Appointment
We had our 37-week appointment yesterday. It seems very strange to be going to the doctor once a week now!
Everything looks great - I'm still measuring perfectly, have gained a few more pounds (according to my scale at home, I've gained about 23 pounds so far, which I'm ok with). She noticed some swelling in my ankles, which has become quite pronounced in the last few days, but still not terrible.
She still thinks he'll be here in the next couple of weeks! I am hoping he bakes just a little longer because we have great dinner reservations tonight. :)
So as I'm feeling a little less comfortable, I thought I would make a list of things I'm grateful for:
I can still wear my rings
I can still wear my shoes
I can still zip up my regular, non-maternity jacket
I've avoided most of the really icky pregnancy side effects - no stretch marks, etc.
I get to feel him rolling around in there - I think I felt him stretch out yesterday - his little bottom poked out on the left side of my belly, and his foot poked out on the right side
Monday is my last day of work!
I'm off to download Disney lullaby CDs onto my iPod. Wow how life has changed already. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home