Almost a Year??!!
I honestly can't believe Will is almost a year old. One year ago today was the official start of my maternity leave. Time has flown.
I'm way too young to have a one-year-old. :)
These pictures were taken last weekend. Will is 11.5 months old. Notice the teeth, the strawberry blond curls, the smiles, the standing up... he really is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy.
Ok, I'll stop before I get too schmaltzy...
I'm way too young to have a one-year-old. :)
These pictures were taken last weekend. Will is 11.5 months old. Notice the teeth, the strawberry blond curls, the smiles, the standing up... he really is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy.
Ok, I'll stop before I get too schmaltzy...

1 Comments:
Super cute pictures! I can't believe he's a year already!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home