Happy Halloween!
Will LOVED Halloween this year! Josh and I honestly expected it to be a non-event, but as soon as Will heard kids running around outside, he was ready to go. He ran up to each door, tried to ring the bell, and then verrrry carefully picked out a piece of candy that he then refused to put in his sack (I think he knew he might never see it again...). We even had him saying his version of "Trick or Treat" - "TeeTeet!" and "Thank You!" - "Day Do."
We thought we'd be out for ten minutes. We were out for an hour and a half! Way past Will's bedtime, but he just wanted to keep going. We had a BLAST. We're all exhausted now, but Josh and I commented when we got home that we never thought Halloween could be so much fun.
Here is our little pumpkin! I can't believe he wore his hat all night.

1 Comments:
Halloween must agree w/you, Blair. You look gorgeous in those pics!
I'm so glad Will got into the t-o-t spirit this year!
Post a Comment
<< Home