The Countdown Continues...
I guess I'll just keep posting our weekly updates until, well, there are other BIG updates to post...
We had our 38-week appointment yesterday and all is still well. I've made some progress, and his head is VERY low and engaged, which explains the waddle I've acquired in the last few days despite my efforts to walk as normally as possible.
The midwife seems to think we have another week, though. Maybe because I'm just not miserable enough?
I also lost three pounds in the last week, which makes absolutely no sense since I have indulged in such culinary delights as an apple fritter donut the size of my head. Oh well. I figure I get about one more week of eating like this before back to reality.
My favorite pregnancy brain moment of the week (I have to laugh at myself or I would cry): I bought an Ikea dresser and nightstand for the little man. I put together the nightstand last night (Ikea furniture is much more fun to assemble if you can do it with while consuming large quantities of wine, fyi). I was on the very last step of the instructions before I realized the nightstand is the WRONG COLOR. It's white. I thought I bought maple. I couldn't have noticed this when I opened the box? No, I had to assemble the whole thing first.
I want my two hours back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home