And Week 6...
We've had a couple of milestones this week. First, Will reached out this morning and grabbed my sweatshirt. I think it was on purpose, and we both were equally shocked that he did it! He's also been extremely verbal lately with all kinds of different noises, including one shriek that scared the daylights out of me. He seems like he really wants to laugh soon.
Mommy's milestone is she finally caught one of Will's smiles on camera. He's been smiling since he was just about two weeks old. I wasn't sure they were real smiles since he was so young, but the doctor confirmed they were when he shot her a wide, toothless grin during one of our weight check appointments. I love them - just when I'm at the end of my rope because he's up every hour (another new trick this week - what happened to my 4 hours straight at night??!!), he smiles at me through his bottle. It kills me.
The photo of Josh and Will is from Josh's first Father's Day! (He shaved that crazy mustache the next day, thank goodness.)

1 Comments:
He is just too cute! That smile is to die for! And I'm not sure that 'stache is up to policy! ;) -mamadep
Post a Comment
<< Home