posted by BP @ 12:33 PM
hey come over and announce Wills arrival on the Nest!!! Leona
Um, no doubt on that kid's paternity, huh? He's adorable and there's no question about having his daddy's nose!Love, Jill
Congratulations Josh and Blair. I love the pictures and have spent the last hour obsessively reading your hysterical blog. I love it! Tell Will his 2nd cousin can't wait to meet him!! Love, Cathy
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
hey come over and announce Wills arrival on the Nest!!!
Leona
Um, no doubt on that kid's paternity, huh? He's adorable and there's no question about having his daddy's nose!
Love, Jill
Congratulations Josh and Blair. I love the pictures and have spent the last hour obsessively reading your hysterical blog. I love it! Tell Will his 2nd cousin can't wait to meet him!! Love, Cathy
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home