Will Price - 5/12/07 and Sam Price 4/18/09

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Week 3...







Someone along the way told us about a "3-Week Growth Spurt." Wow. Suddenly our adorable, calm, smiley, sleepy baby has turned into a ravenous beast. Will is napping maybe for an hour or two a day, sleeping for 2, 3-hour stretches at night, and eating every hour if not more often in between.

I had it so easy and I had no idea.

But he's also growing like a weed and starting to look more and more like a baby (as opposed to a newborn, or an alien for that matter). He's getting more hair, which looks like it might be red like Mommy's. His eyes are sometimes brown, sometimes a steely green color like Daddy's.

Will had his first "real" bath this week, though I'm still too chicken to really submerge him. He didn't like it so much, but he looked adorable all wrapped up in the towel afterwards.

1 Comments:

Blogger sweetiep said...

I just love the picture of Will with the binkie! So cute! ;-)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home