Will Price - 5/12/07 and Sam Price 4/18/09

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cinco de Mayo

Today is officially Baby Price's due date. Apparently, he has already inherited his mother's ability to meet deadlines because there is no sign of him.

After Thursday night's practice run of contractions basically all night, they tapered off Friday morning. We had our 39-week checkup yesterday, and while I'm still showing progress (she was able to strip my membranes - OUCH), it could still be a few days. We made another appointment for Wednesday in hopes of not keeping it.

And as of this morning, I'm feeling nothing.

Does tequila bring on contractions?

Happy Cinco de Mayo! At least if he's not born today, that narrows down our name choices - no more Jose Cuervo Price. Or Barbaro Price.

Do Mint Juleps bring on contractions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost there! :) Thinking about you . . . . good luck :)
Jaymie

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blair- I stopped by to read up and was expecting some news! Keep us posted.
Love, April

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home