Will Price - 5/12/07 and Sam Price 4/18/09

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's a....

BOY!

We found out on December 20th at the "Big" Ultrasound. It was immediately apparent to the doctor that we have a little boy coming sometime in May. I will post the evidence (poor guy - I do feel a little bit like we're invading his privacy by posting photos with arrows pointing at his boyness...) when I figure out why I didn't scan them correctly.

Needless to say, we are thrilled. Let me rephrase. Josh is thrilled. I'm thrilled and also slightly terrified. Keep in mind I have two sisters and went to an all-girls' school for 12 years. In reality, I have no idea what to do with a boy, but everyone tells me I'll figure it out.

So why is it that the first piece of advice I ALWAYS get when I tell people we're having a boy is, "Make sure you keep it covered at all times when you change his diaper!"??

Now we can narrow down the name search. So far, we have Fisher and Vincent as the top contenders. :) We'll announce (and most likely decide) the real name once we meet him in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home